DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Young Boy with strong Faith


Shaykh Fath al-Mowsily relates, once I saw a young boy walking 
through the jungle. It appeared as if he was uttering some words. 
I greeted him with Salaam and he replied accordingly. I inquired, 
"Where are you going?" Young boy retorted, "To the house of Allah, 
Kaaba in Makkah." I further asked, "What are you reciting?" 
"Noble Qur'an" he replied. I remarked, "You are at a tender age, 
it is not an obligation that you are required to fulfill."

Young boy said, "I have witnessed death approach people younger 
than me and therefore would like to prepare if death was to knock 
on my door." I astoundingly commented, "Your steps are small and 
your destination far." He responded, "My duty is to take the step 
and it remains the responsibility of Allah (SWT) to take me to my 
destination." I continued to ask, "Where is your provision and 
conveyance (means of transport)." He replied, "My Yaqeen (certainty) 
is my provision and my feet's are my conveyance." I explained, 
"I am asking you regarding bread and water."

Young boy replied! "Oh Shaykh if someone invited you to his house, 
would it be appropriate to take your own food?" I exclaimed, "No!" 
"Similarly, My Lord has invited His servant to His house, it is only
 the weakness of your Yaqeen (certainty) that makes us carry 
provisions. Despite this, do you think Allah (SWT) will let me go 
to waste?" "Never" I replied. Young boy then left. Sometime later 
I saw him in Makkah. Young boy approached me and inquired, 
"Oh Shaykh are you still of weak belief?"

Noble Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: "He who likes to be 
the strongest should trust in Allah (SWT)."

Noble Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: "If you would have trusted 
Allah (SWT) as He deserves to be trusted then He would have fed you 
the way He feeds the birds."

Imam Ali (as) said: "Do not betray anyone who places his trust in you, 
even if he betrays you."

Imam Ali (as) said: "Fulfillment of trusts is the key to one's means of 
livelihood."

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said: "There is no faith for him who has 
no modesty."

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said: "To remove a mountain is easier than 
removing faith."

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said: "You will not be faithful believer before 
you become fearful and hopeful. You will not be fearful and hopeful before 
you work for what you fear and hope."

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said: "Faith is not identified through outer 
appearances and hopes. Faith is that which is pure in the hearts 
and assured by deeds."

Noble Prophet Isa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (as) said: "Verily as crops 
can not thrive except with water and dirt, so then too true faith can not 
thrive except through knowledge and action."